Other Jobs Information
3 - 5 Years
EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS FOR DRIVER • High School diploma or GED equivalent. • Valid state driver's license. • Have been driving for 3 to 5years. REQUIREMENT. • Great time management skills. • Great attitude and attentiveness. • Ability to operate a vehicle for 8 hours. • Open to working nights and weekends. • Great organizational skills. • Exceptional interpersonal skills. • Good verbal communication. • Proficiency using GPS devices.
ROLE PROFILE: The successful applicant will be responsible for transporting clients safely and handling deliveries promptly, arrive at destinations on schedule and fulfill administrative needs like office pickups.
Responsibilities for Driver
- Follow all traffic laws.
- Drive defensively to ensure safety.
- Keep all windows in the car spotless.
- Keep the interior of the car spotless.
- Make sure there is always enough gas to get to the destination.
- Keep an accurate count of gas usage, fuel, miles, and other data.
- Ensure that car maintenance is taken care of.
- Accurately follow the correct route.
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.