Other Logistics Jobs Information
· Coordinate the movement of vehicles and other transportation assets.
· Ensure the appropriate use, maintenance and repair of all light vehicles and trucks .
· Produce monthly fuel and vehicle use reports, “work orders,” etc.
· Train, monitor and supervise drivers.
· Act as liaison between the company and government agencies and personnel necessary to keep the vehicle fleet legal and roadworthy.
· Maintaining an up-to-date database of all the vehicles.
· Advising on driver deployment.
· Evaluating drivers' performance, allocating and rotating appropriate work assignments.
· Submitting regular and comprehensive monthly reports on vehicle movements, fuel usage and problems.
· Performing any other related duties when required.
· Submit driver’s attendance report with vehicle numbers
· Inspect vehicle check list on daily basis and immediately inform Management of issues observed
· Maintain fuel report: calibration & Mileage
· Maintain updated servicing schedule and ensure vehicles are serviced on time.
· Inform immediate boss through email two days prior to sending vehicle for servicing indicating the last servicing date.
· Maintain log book file and submit weekly report.
· Routine vehicles inspection and immediately inform Management of issues observed
· Maintain daily update file of KM Reading of vehicles.
· Maintain electronic database of vehicle insurance, roadworthy, and other permits/licenses required of vehicles
· Perform vehicle registration and legal formalities and documentations regarding the induction of new vehicles
· Ensure vehicle compliance with all state regulations
· Oversee the maintenance, repairs, or routine maintenance of the vehicles
· Perform daily review and tracking of vehicle movements
· Periodic training of drivers to improve upon their performances
· Any other duties assigned from time to time
· This job description is subject to review from time to time
· Strong computer skills required