Reach Stacker Operator- Tema
Other Logistics Jobs Information
Roles & Responsibilities.
· Operate the Reach stacker, loading / Shifting in the stack as per work order queues in a safe manner.
· Inspects equipment at beginning of shift to ensure that all of the parts are operating properly.
· Identifies and reports any safety problems, malfunctions, or damage to yard handling equipment, before, during or after the shift.
· Follows safe operating procedures and instructions, preventing any injury to persons, or damage to containers and other equipment and property.
· Carries out duties and tasks in an efficient, productive manner.
· Using only approved and appropriate PPE
· Attend risk assessment and monthly dialogue
· Ensuring that the RS travel path and its surrounding area is firm, level, and free from obstructions during its operation
· Reporting any defects immediately to the supervisor