Other Management Jobs Information
Other Management Jobs
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Completion from law School with acceptable certification(s)
- Responsibility for preparing and reviewing documents, negotiating terms and conditions, and processing the transfer of titles.
- Must be involved with legal issues related to residential and commercial real estate, tenants and neighbors, commercial leasing, and private property ownership.
- Responsible for the legal aspects of real estate matters such as land developments, purchases of property, and asset transfers.
- Meet with clients and make sure that documentation is in line with current property laws and regulations.
- offer legal advice on property management, zoning violations, restrictions and agreements on real estate, property taxes, and value estimates.
- Handle real estate disputes like infringement, trespassing, and injuries, and define boundaries and work towards resolving disputes.
- Stand in court and participate in trials and hearings, file appeals, and draft documents, and legal pleadings.
- Bargain, negotiate and reach settlement agreements.
- Deal with the legal aspect of rental property and defend the rights of owners
- Must have analytical and verbal/written communication skills, a broad business law foundation, and strong negotiating skills.
- Must also possess time management skills, organizational skills to handle multiple cases and documents, and remarkable decision-making skills; interpersonal skills, and great problem-solving skills.
REAL ESTATE LAWYER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Must show proof of academic qualifications.
- Must have a Jurisdiction Degree from an accredited school by the Ghana Bar Association.
- Must hold an attorney’s license through passing the bar exam.
- Must be able to drive and must have a valid driver’s license
Airport Residential Area