Health And Safety Officer Tema
Other Medical Jobs Information
Other Medical Jobs
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
1. Diploma or Degree in occupational safety, health or environment management 2. 2-3 years of professional experience.
- Ensure a safe and tidy workplace environment without risk to employee’s health.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Co-ordinate the development of health and safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
- Establish a structured programme of health and safety training throughout the Company.
- Liaise with external health and safety consultants in the provision of training programmes and health and safety services.
- Provide regular reports to the Human Resources Manager/Senior Management Team on relevant health and safety activities.