Internal Control & Compliance Manager
Other Operations Jobs Information
Our client is an International Group into Logistics and Manufacturing Operations with Offices in Ghana.The company now seeks a high calibre Internal Control & Compliance Manager at Accra Office.
- To help achieve 100% compliance with policies, procedures and applicable laws and regulations.
- To ensure effective collaboration with Regulators and External Auditors
- To provide timely report/feedback on any assurance services requested by Management.
- Companywide controls and evaluate risks in operational activities
- Ensure that the annual audit plan is prepared.
- Monitor external audit management reports.
- Develops, reviews and updates Compliance risk-mitigation and fraud prevention strategies
- Develop and implement methodologies for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and reporting compliance risks. Agree on the type and frequency of monitoring in relation to the Company’s scale of the activity.
- First degree in any business-related discipline
- Professional Qualification as ACIB, CA Ghana or ACCA.
- Good verbal and written presentation/communication skills
- IT exposure
How to Apply for The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to indicating the position title on the subject line of the email