Electrical / Mechanical Technician (Tema)
Other Operations Jobs Information
Other Operations Jobs
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Requirements: • Experience in the maritime industry is required • A Diploma or equivalent qualification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering • Minimum of 3 years of experience working as an Electrical/Mechanical Technician • Knowledge of how to diagnose, inspect, and repair mechanical/electrical systems. • Good analytical and problem-solving skills • Interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as a part of a team.
Insight HR Solutions is mandated by one of its clients in the Energy sector to recruit an Electrical/Mechanical Technician for immediate employment. The Office will be located in Tema.
- Inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and service facilities, plant and equipment and perform or make recommendations regarding maintenance and repair activities.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Perform corrective mechanical/electrical maintenance by troubleshooting the cause of malfunctions using visual inspection and precision measuring and testing instruments and replacing or repairing broken parts.
- Reading and interpreting mechanical/electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Ordering of electrical/mechanical supplies and equipment.