Other Operations Jobs Information
Other Operations Jobs
1 - 3 Years
1. Must be residing in Tema and its nearby environments. 2. Must have experience in Logistic management and Inventory management. 3. A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in related field.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Logistics Officer job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment
- Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Manage the repair of equipment
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply