Field Coordinator - Tema
Other Procurement Jobs Information
• Knowledgeable in customs regimes and procedures.
• Review of client documents for customs processing and further documentation with respect to the various regimes or customs procedure where applicable.
• Ensuring required import/export documentation are issued or obtained from clients and other regulatory bodies to expedite clearance of cargo.
• Have a good understanding of the current customs systems for the timely processing of customs declarations, import declaration forms and MDA permits etc.
• Updating of Trakit in the customs documentation process chain.
• Providing the technical know-how to assist in compliance and field clearance.
• Interacting with major stakeholders and clients for effective and timely customs documentation processing.
• Assist internal clients with the needed customs brokerage information upon request for import /export clearance.
• Timely and effective resolution of customs documentation related issues on behalf of the client.
• Must be able to manage relationship with the various regulatory agencies in the fulfilment of customers shipments.
• Should be able to seek out and act on continuous improvement strategies that will facilitate the customs documentation process in the clearance chain.