Other Sales Jobs Information
- Live out the Organization’s Values & Culture.
- Adapt to Organization’s Health, Safety, and Environmental Policies & Guidelines.
- Implement the Organization’s Quality Management System (policies, processes, procedures, work instructions, and guidelines).
Contribute proactively to the improvement of the Organization’s results, systems, and practices through effective engagement and involvement.
Reporting & Dynamics
Reporting to Sales Manager
This role involves proactively making use of an outstanding scouting and strong negotiating skills to effectively promote sales of the company’s heavy equipment and machinery to prospective clients while consistently maintaining the existing client database within the company’s core values to increase profitability.
Accountability & Responsibility
Scope of Accountability
- To effectively promote sales of the company’s heavy equipment and machinery.
- Plan and implement customer call program to cover the entire company’s mining, construction equipment and machineries, Forestry, Material and Transportation product range such as XCMG Excavators, bulldozers, Graders dump trucks Rollers, Backhoes etc. with the assigned territory.
- Consistently maintaining the existing client database within the company’s core values.
- Coordinate with company management team; support After Market, & Rental teams to achieve business objectives.
- Meet the sales target set by the Sales Manager
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Meeting the customers and giving product presentations
- Negotiating and convincing the customers to buy the XCMG products
- Making cold calls to find the prospective customers and recommending standard products to the customers.
- Also, performing the job of selling maintenance and repair services to the prospective clients.
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales goals by developing action plans and schedules to identify specific sales prospects, targets, and/or markets and to project number of contacts to be made.
Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and Keeping records of customer follow ups
- Respond promptly and effectively to customer inquiries.
- Study customer needs and coordinate customer service.
- Actively engage in planned prospecting activities.
- Obtain, develop, deliver, and present sales materials, exhibits, and promotional programs.
- Prepare for and attend exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
- Prepare and present quotes, proposals, pricing, credit terms and renewal, extension or alteration of service contracts to customers.
- Maintain a professional image always through personal actions and initiatives.
- Enhance the company’s reputation and brand image by consistently working to implement the Company’s core values.
- Update job knowledge for both products and sales/marketing strategies and skills by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; networking; and participating in professional organizations.
- Prepare reports as assigned relative to activity, lost orders, closings, follow-up, and performance against budget.
Key Performance Indicators
- Return On Investment (ROI) of Sales Activities (100% of your net invoice sales target)
- Timely and Accurate Reporting (Sales activities and Competition Information)
Timely Completion of Marketing Activities