Medical Sales Representative
Pharmacist Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Pharm B or its equivalent in the Sciences Dynamic, sales-oriented personality Very good pharmaceutical knowledge Excellent verbal communication skills. The ability to sell products and services. Customer service skills. The ability to use your initiative. The ability to work well with others. Persistence and determination. The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure. Ambition and a desire to succeed.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling
- Make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector
- Organise conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and
71 Ring Road Central, Accra Ghana.