1 - 3 Years
- Achieve sales target for Brands in the assigned Territory.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per segment.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
- Ensure database update of territory customers on quarterly basis.
- Develop long term profitable Business relationship with Trades.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in development of Trade marketing plan.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- B.sc / Pharma Technician – from reputed institute.
- Valid driving license
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Good organization skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical products and sales essential.
- Able to drive the vehicle & should have valid driving license.
- Age: 24 to 35
- Experience: Minimum 2 to 3 year of working experience in pharmaceutical company, but fresher can also apply.
Plt No. 24 Chapel Hill