Guard Force Commander
Private Security Information
The Guard Force Commander will responsibility for the day-to-day over-sight of the Post assigned. The position will report to the Operations Manager and take instructions to achieve corporate goals. The role holder will serve as a direct link between the office and the client as well as the guards deployed at the Post. The position will be responsible for managing the activities of over 90 Guards and 4 Supervisors.
- Instruct and Supervise all four Supervisor effectively to ensure our service exceed the expectation of the Client.
- Supervise and control Supervisor and Guards at the Post to ensure work effectiveness and harmony.
- To visit each beat at the Post at every three-hour interval daily to check on guards in making sure that they are neatly dressed and smart and doing what is right.
- To give credence to clients in the manned facility and take complains which should be passed unto the Operations Manager and have it resolved within 45 minutes.
- To ensure strict observation and implementation of the Post and Standing Orders of Clients and Octavian whiles at post.
- Recruit, orient, and train security personnel on appropriate security rules and procedures
- Report any matter of interest to the Operations Manager and Management each day further action to be taken.
- Give on the Job Training to all new Guards posted to his location.
- Ensure a proper record regards attendance is maintained at the location.
- Contact his Operations Manager or Head Office in case of emergency and any life-threatening issue which needs urgent attention.