Procurement Coordinator Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE • Degree in Purchasing and Supply/ Supply Chain Management or related discipline • Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in Procurement Management, supply chain management • Experience in Microsoft Dynamics is an added advantage REQUIREMENTS • Good Communication Skills • Must be IT-oriented (Excel, Word & PowerPoint software) • Must have a thorough understanding of procurement laws and knowledge of both local and international import regulations. • Ability to take initiative • Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures • Knowledge of Contract management • The successful candidate must have experience in Procurement related to Telecom SKILLS • Problem Solving Skills • Computer Skills • Time Management Skills • Negotiation skills • Ability to take initiative • Excellent Interpersonal Skills • Ability to negotiate and network • Analytical skills • Good Leadership skills
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading our procurement team. He/She will spearhead the purchasing process from selecting suppliers to ensuring stock optimization, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes.
- Identify and develop reliable sources of supply
- Develop short and long term procurement strategies designed to optimize service and quality, reduce total cost while meeting company goals and objectives
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective
- Prepare and develop bid documents and supplier bid lists to obtain a competitive quotation on commodities and services
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms
Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods
Process purchase orders to acquire goods