Procurement Officer Information
1 - 3 Years
Project Management Jobs
High school diploma/GED. Minimum of HND in Procurement, Purchasing and Supply or a similar field preferred. 1 year experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Off Kojo Thompson Road