Warehouse Officer- East Legon
Procurement Officer Information
Includes but not limited to: the officer would among other duties be responsible for-
• Warehousing and store keeping functions
• Update inventory of goods/tallying
• Receive and discharge of goods in the warehouse
• Data entry
• Preparation of monthly revenue cash
• Compilation of weekly reports on Bank deposits and payment receipts
• Liaising with relevant statutory bodies in compliance with warehousing regime
• Any other job that will be assigned by the warehouse manager from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree holder in procurement/logistics with 2/3 years’ experience in a similar position or a minimum of HND –
•Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft excel and Microsoft Word and capable of working with little or no supervision.
*Must live in and around East Legon, Madina and environs.