Acquirer Processing & Product Pre-Sales Manager
Product Manager Jobs Information
Our client, a leading fintech company is looking for an experienced individual for the role of an Acquirer Processing & Product Pre-Sales Manager with an international background and outstanding people skills to support the company’s operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Sales of Acquirer processing solutions and products across the group wiles working closely with the central processing product team, as well as the acquiring product team.
HE / She will provide subject matter expertise to support sales efforts and expand the number of financial institutions and fintech and will also be the main interface into the product.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support sales efforts and also support clients as they grow and develop their Acquiring business.
- Be the voice of the customer to drive the development of the Acquirer-Processing Product set, including the continual evolution of the customer proposition and development of the Go-To-Market plans including filtering trends, pains, and growing demand back into network product teams and sales
- Work in partnership with the Advisors function to build out the Acquirer-processing offer and lead the roll-out of the proposition to the marketplace
- Lead efforts to respond to RFIs, RFPs & tender collaboration with internal teams and bid management, as well as provide domain knowledge to package relevant solutions
- Ensure the broader sales and relationship team is trained and skilled in the fundamentals of Acquirer Processing to help identify opportunities and help clients to develop partnerships with Product
- Identify partnerships that fill the gap in the value proposition
- Gather and analyse tailored solutions that address customer needs in the best way.
- Understand network solutions within their specific domain and be able to meet and address unique client needs.
- Review and understand local regulatory changes that affect the payment process and network, including scheme mandates i.e., VISA & MC across the group
- Share knowledge at sessions and training for the regional sales teams to ensure they are abreast of new and evolving solutions and identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling existing and new Network Solutions.
- Build a business case and capture the key elements that will help to assess viability and profitability
- Collaborate with product& vendor management, and check market trends against Network CVP to identify gaps, opportunities and vendors that complement our propositions
- Support the initial engagements between Network delivery teams and clients, validate requirements and ensure that what was proposed is included in the documents of understanding and statement of work whiles working with both parties to remove delivery blockers
- Developing the Go-To-Market planning for all new developments to be launched across the processing business.
- Rely on product and technical knowledge to provide solution-orientated advice that will ultimately lead to a sale and the establishment of a processing relationship.
- Establish a working relationship with the companies to ensure that alignment of solutions and strategy is achieved in the acquirer processing business.
- Provide expertise to cross-sell and upsell products to our existing clients ensuring that the right solutions are provided to clients.
- Work to understand and validate client needs, while leveraging the Network arsenal of solutions and services to build viable propositions for potential clients.