Product Manager Information
3 - 5 Years
Must possess a University Degree in Sales and Marketing or other professional qualifications. Good working knowledge of the industry; Assertiveness: ability to take decisions, articulate viewpoints and stick to them when necessary; Ability to listen to contrary views; Ability to handle conflicts productively; Sound knowledge of financial and administrative management; Ability to build teams; Ability to train and delegate; Ability to plan, organize and control.
- Identify opportunities to expand Market Share
- Detailed Market/Product Mapping – Identify Gaps/Opportunities
- Increase Chain Value Addition – Fitment Centers/Assembling Opportunities
- Increase Channel Opportunities – Channels where we need to improve penetration
- Find/Develop E-Commerce Websites to Develop Store Fronts.
- Create & Maintain Web stores are updated for Products/Product Features/Prices.
- Create & Implement Tactical Offers for Specific Products & Target Specific Markets.
- Responsible for Creating High Impact Landing Pages, News Articles etc.
- Assist in Creating & Implementing Product Promotions.
- Manage Day to Day Social Media Implementation
- Assist in developing content for company website
- Assist in SEO Strategy, Implementation & Monitoring
- Create Business Opportunities in Institutional Sales
- Lead a team to focus on verticals/geographical coverage
- Manage all aspects of E-Commerce business system at multiple environmental levels (Development, Staging and Production)
- Plan, define and implement E-Commerce system updates, changes, and functional improvements
- Maintain full ownership of website content management while ensuring E-Commerce platform is consistent with brand guidelines – i.e. photography and relevant content, posting/displaying of the items, ensure that all links are working, updating the database, and maintaining unprecedented customer service
- Assist with the development and implementation of a comprehensive E-Commerce marketing plan including Social Media Strategies and digital marketing plan
- Manage and execute multiple E-Commerce initiatives and promotional campaigns while partnering with design agency for advertising creatives.
North Industrial Area
North Industrial Area