Vice President - Full Time
Professor Jobs Information
5 - 10 Years
• Must be a Senior Lecturer with a terminal degree. A Professorial status will be an advantage. • Must have scholarly credentials in teaching, research with publication and service that merit appointment to at least Senior Lecturer position.
- Must be a Senior Lecturer with a terminal degree. A Professorial status will be an advantage.
- Must have scholarly credentials in teaching, research with publication, and service that merit appointment to at least Senior Lecturer position.
- Have at least five years post-qualification managerial experience or leadership positions such as Faculty, Dean, or Provost in a tertiary institution.
- Knowledgeable in Faculty and Academic Department’s principles and procedures.
- Must have good experience in tertiary administration, must have proven capacity to motivate and inspire staff and students, and must be very hardworking.
- The Vice President shall be responsible to the President.
- Vice President shall be the deputy to the President in all capacities.
- The Vice President shall act in the absence of the President
- The Vice President will assist the President in the performance of the following functions:
- Execute and administer policies established by the Governing Council within that framework to promote the function and development of the Institute.
- Be responsible for the enforcement of the policies and regulations of the Institute and for the operation and development of the Institute as a whole and each of its parts.
- Adhere to the Strategic Plan for the Institute and other policy documents in conjunction with the Office of the Founders.
- Ensure that the programs and policies approved by the Academic Board and its subsidiary Boards are carried out by members of staff.
- Oversee the general administration of Data Link Institute of Business and Technology in respect of its human, financial and material resources within the general framework of the Council’s policy.
- Promote and foster acceptance of the goals of the Institute by the Faculty, Staff, Students and the Community.
- Supervises the Head of Academic Departments and provides leadership in maintaining academic standards in the Institute.
- Develop and implement a sound and efficient administrative and academic structure for the Institute such that all employees may be properly aligned.
- Maintains liaison with affiliates of the Institute on affiliation agreements and reviews.
- Liaises with Ghana Tertiary Education Commission on new programs, existing programs, and re-accreditation of the Institute.
- Develop a public image of the Institute, which will attract financial contributions and cultivate relationships with potential donors.
- Promote the Office of the President in a significant way in fundraising, strategic partnerships, and global networks to enhance academic programs and research at the Institute.
Mode of Application
Interested applicants are to submit the following to the address below:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae including names, postal and email address of two (2) referees.
- Scanned copies of certificates
All applications should be sent.:
The closing date is 27/11/2022
Tema C. 10
5th Avenue, Tema