Project Accountant (Construction Company)
Project Accountant Information
● Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
● Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
● Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
● Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
● Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
● Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
● Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
● Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
● Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
● Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
● Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
● Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
● Complies with requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
● First degree in Accounting
● Not less than 8 years working experience.
Previous experience in a Construction company is a must.
Previous experience with Project financing.