Application Support- Chef
Project Management Information
- Title: Application Support - Chef
- Department: Sales
- Product Segment: Spices, Seasonings, Marinades, Meat Solutions etc.
- Functionally Reports to: Territory Sales Manager
- Administratively Reports to: Business Head / Country Manager
Job is to do product application demonstration to the customers and educate customers on effective application. To support product development team on customer requirements, feedback and expectations from the product. To facilitate, support and develop various products as per Market Feedback and Management instructions.
Job Responsibilities -
Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
Day to Day Management - Application Support Chef will do product application trials and demonstration at customer site.
To follow standard recipe while trials and train customer staff on recipe of application.
To prepare application report, feedback and submit to Management.
To understand customer issues/complaints and train team on application.
Reporting - To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
Safety Health & Environment - Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
Related Assignment - To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
Job Requirements -
- Bachelor or a Master degrees in Chemistry / Food Technology / Chef Course
- The applicant must have good knowledge about product application of spices, seasonings, marinades and meat solutions.
- Experience of minimum 2 years as Chef/Cook in some restaurant or catering company.
- Strong product demonstration skills