Project Management Information
The Project Manager estimates, prepares and supervises all operations necessary for performing the project.
S/he is responsible for operational and financial aspects.
S/he assures that contractual commitments with the customer are respected and guarantees the quality of the work done.
• Participates in writing the technical and commercial design.
• Negotiates commercial aspects with the customer.
• Takes account of head office recommendations about authorised credit limits depending on customer risks.
• Validates customer orders (bid review).
• Organises technical, human and equipment aspects of all his/her project with the different branch departments (Design office,
Prefabrication workshop, mechanical, logistics, human resources)
• Validates and signs prevention plans specific to the different sites.
• Prepares construction sites and/or makes sure that they are well prepared.
• Defines human and equipment needs to complete construction sites.
• Produces and monitors the planning for his project by defining priorities.
• Coordinates discussions between the customer and subcontractor(s) and construction teams.
• Can assure that teams work respecting defined requirements.
• Assures that work deadlines are respected and performs acceptances of sites.
• Checks that end of construction data are collected so that the end of contract file can be prepared.
Purchases and Subcontracting
• Manages all purchases and/or subcontractors for the project for which s/he is responsible, within the limits laid down.
• Assures that his/her subcontractors have satisfied their social and tax obligations (compulsory documents) before the work is started.
• Organises and controls budget monitoring of his/her project until all amounts have been collected.
• Monitors the budget for his/her project, by defining "outstanding aspects" during monthly management meetings.
• Validates billing for his/her project and checks collection with the Administration and Finance Manager.
• Manages all financial disputes for his/her project.
Health Safety Environment Quality
• Applies the branch's HSEQ policy and goals.
• Makes the necessary measures to minimise risks jeopardising Quality, Safety and the Environment.
• Applies instructions as regards compliance with HSEQ rules.
• Supports the HSEQ system by taking part in discussions.
• Proposes and carries out improvement actions and corrective and/or preventive actions.