Business Development Executives And A Manager (Real Estate)
Project Management Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢3,000.00 - GH¢4,000.00
Essential Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Sales or other relevant fields. Minimum 3 years of Business Development/ Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate industry Strong client relationship management skills Excellent negotiation skills Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization Market research experience Proven ability to work independently A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills Additional Information Key Skills: Prospecting Skills Sales Planning Motivation for Sales Market Knowledge Presentation Skills Negotiation Skills Professionalism
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships Identify and develop business opportunities for the landscape services.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.