Project Management Information
A reputable Business Services/ Advertising & Marketing/ Media & Communication company is seeking to hire a Project/Production Manager who'll be working with the Creative, Client service department, post-productions and Account Departments.
NB: READ THE REQUIREMENTS AND JOB DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Talent and Crew
- Recruit crew
- Negotiate pay with talent
- Liaise with crew to communicate shooting schedule, call times and meeting points
- Organize and attending production meetings
- Selection of appropriate locations.
- Ensure that locations are ‘camera ready’
- Ensure all (including written) permissions for locations are in place
- Produce production budgets
- Submit location budgets 48 hours before the shoot
- Make sure that the asset procurement is done as per the budget
- Manage production budgets judiciously
- Submit list of crew and supplies fees 48 hours before the shoot
- Ensure that all talent, crew & suppliers are paid.
- Produce shooting schedules, equipment, props & contacts lists.
- Ensure all required production equipment and crew are available on location.
- Ensure adequate transport, refreshments and accommodation are available for crew and talent.
- Ensure that shooting schedules/plan are adhered to accordingly.
- Supervise Production Assistants to undertake production related tasks.
- Ensure that all equipment, props and costumes are returned to the office or owner.
- Ensure all talent contracts are signed before production date.
- Maintains contacts with both internal and external clients.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- BSc./BA in Journalism/ Business Administration or relevant field is preferred
- Applicant must have at least two (2) to four (4) years working experience in relation to the job.
- Proven experience as production director
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Collaborative spirit
- Time conscious
- Fluency in English (and any other international language – optional)
- Deep knowledge of production management.