Field Research/Data Collector
Research Associate Information
High School/Senior Secondary School
Social Work Jobs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Must own a Smart Phone for data collection Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Skill in identifying and recruiting research subjects. Interviewing and data collection skills. Computer data entry skills. Skill in the use of computer spreadsheet and/or database applications in the compilation of research data. Ability to evaluate, verify, and edit research data.
Travels to various Different sites within a specified geographical area, as appropriate to the objectives of the company.
The Candidate should live between kasoa and kaneshie
Duties and Responsibilities
- Travels to field sites to collect and record data and turn data into appropriate rewards profiting interviewees, to the specified objectives of the company.
- Enters data into a computer database and/or spreadsheet application for subsequent registrations.
- Develops or assists in the development of interview schedules; contacts potential subjects to introduce and explain study objectives and protocol, and to arrange interviews, either in person or by telephone.
- Identifies and compiles lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Conducts and records face-to-face and/or telephone interviews with subjects, in accordance with predetermined interview protocol, data collection procedures, and documentation standards.
- Reviews and edits data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; follows up with subjects to resolve problems or clarify data collected.
- May build up a team and maintain the team members.
- May lead or guide the work of Co-team members.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Around WestHills Mall