Market Research Analyst & Coordinator
Research Associate Information
You’ll sell the company’s marketing research products and services to both new prospects and to an assigned and dedicated list of Key Clients to achieve agreed billings and sales targets.
Fields of Responsibility (Operational):
- Develop strategies and plans for growing the market research business unit
- Prepare research and aundits project plans as well as how to monitor progress
- Develop effective and time-saving proposal formats for presentation to clients
- Set plans and objectives for each visit; to complete daily itinerary and daily call report for management decision.
- Make appointments with assigned existing clients and prospects
- Ensuring that clients are satisfied with our research and audit services
- Develop a network of field interviewers/staff and supervisors, data entry personnel, data analysts, research consultants and any other third-party suppliers
- Ensure that all fieldwork are completed according to deadline;
- Ensure that data entry activities and data analysis of all surveys and audits projects are executed according to procedure and within time schedule;
- Ensure high quality reports and also that client reports are submitted within time schedule.
- Establish training protocols and systems for Certified Field Reps and other surveys and audits staff in the use of our survey tools - SOARS, as well as the clients’ brief and products and services.
- Establish project budget and billings according to procedure
- Provide Finance and Administration with information needed to perform billing tasks.
Relevant Information Regarding the Job:
- Desire to learn about the market research, customer experience, sales and marketing industry
- Must be self motivating, self starter and independent
- Must have strong statistical, research, CX and marketing skills
- Must have experience in conducting mystery shopping, customer satisfaction surveys, performance audits, customer research projects from A-Z etc.
- Consistency, punctuality and paying attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Strong statistical analysis background
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Understand market research and trends
- Computer literacy – especially the knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and SPSS