Research Analyst Needed In An Advertising Company
First Degree (Research methods)
- Demonstrates proficiency in accurately compiling and analyzing large amounts of qualitative and quantitative information/data using appropriate software from all research tools
- Researches market conditions specific to area of focus to determine potential sales of a product and provides research on behalf of the customer.
- Identify and address complex issues (conflicting data, client objections, industry trends, etc.) and offer solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepares and submits statistical reports, graphic illustrations of findings, and action plan recommendations to marketing sales management.
- Understands and practices various statistical concepts, research data, standards, and practices.- Gathers data on competitors; analyzes and compares such competitive factors utilizing sales research tools, resources & methodology
- Applies proficient understanding of the selling process and strategic use of qualitative and quantitative research tools.