Food And Beverage Manager
Restaurant Management Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Job Requirement • Must have a degree or related degree in the area of the job. • Proven track record of managing food & beverage. • Ability to work long shifts for special events and large crowds. • Ability to solve problem quickly and efficiently. • Great customer service and communication skills. • Sound knowledge of restaurant management software. • Knowledge of different facets of food preparation (e.g. prep, storage, drinks, alcohol, presentation). • Minimum of 3 years experience in food management or relevant fields.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- In charge of planning and managing of all food & beverage orders and staff in line with budget and the highest standards.
- Responsible for customer complaints about food quality and/or preparation.
- Prepare alternative recipes to accommodate customers with special diets/food allergies.
- See to it that food & beverages are prepared in compliance with established standards.
- Maintain the kitchen in accordance with food & beverage, health and safety regulations.
- Hire, train, and manage the food & beverage team.
- Collaborate with staff, vendors and the Management team for special events.
- Ensure that guests are welcomed into a clean and presentable environment.