Restaurant Management Information
REPORT TO: GENERAL MANAGER
TITLE: STORE MANAGER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
1. Hotel Storekeeper is responsible to maintain all Hotel Store within the Hotel Stores
2. Executes weekly inventories of Hotel Consumable, Chemicals, Equipment and Uniform
3. Hotel Storekeeper prepares all regular Hotel Consumable and Chemical orders and submits
these on time to General Manager.
4. Is in charge to prepare his Hotel Stores Areas in order to maximize space for receiving
5. During loading procedure the Hotel Storekeeper will ensure that all products are being
moved into proper storerooms within an acceptable time frame.
6. Hotel Storekeeper is in charge to cross check invoices and actual deliveries of hotel
consumable, chemicals, equipment and uniforms and to prepare formal report on this to
7. Hotel Storekeeper is in charge to enter all consumable, chemicals, equipment and uniform
requisition on daily base into electronic inventory system and ensures the numbers entered
are correct all the time.
8. Hotel Storekeeper is responsible to review the on board stock level for consumable,
chemicals, equipment and uniforms, to ensure the shortages are being reported in time in
order to provide time for Department to react if needed.
9. Follows the internal requisition schedule based on length of voyage and determine pick up
time and location, made by Management.
10. Works in close co-operation with all Departments Heads and keeps control over items in
11.Investigates any unusual shortages and reports it to General Manager.
12. Monitors consumable, equipment, chemicals and uniforms consumption on a cruise by
cruise bases, prepares a weekly consumption report and maintains a report of average
consumption of each product.
13. Ensures that slow moving item report, expiration date reports and list of eventual shortages
of products in the Hotel Stores are being communicated to the Hotel Management on time.
14. Taking monthly stocktaking.
15. Supervises and trains Assistant Hotel Storekeeper daily bases.
16. Operates forklift and other related equipment used in Hotel Stores area.
17. Reports immediately all damages, leakages and Stores technical problems.
18. Follows all companies Public Health standards and Procedures.
19. Follows all Hotel Stores Department policies and procedures.
20. Comply with Company’s safety standards and procedures all the time