Restaurant Management Information
We are looking for an experienced manager to oversee the daily operations of our hotel as well as provide strategic direction. You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of the business.
The hotel manager needs to be involved in all aspects of the hotel’s operations. You will be just as responsible for dealing with complaints as for strategizing and preparing reports. You will be a key person for reference for employees and clients as well as external suppliers.
The hotel manager must be able to guide employees to work as a well-functioning team. Therefore, the ideal candidate should be a team player and an effective leader, able to set examples and foster a climate of cooperation.
The goal is to enhance customer dedication and our clientele by strengthening the hotel’s reputation.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.
- Plan activities and allocates responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budget/expenses, analyse and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortage in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.