Retail Shop Complex Manager
Retail Management Information
RETAIL SHOP COMPLEX MANAGER
Retail shop complex manager hold many duties and responsibilities, both in management and in customer relations. Daily responsibilities vary, but complex manager are generally accountable for the following:
- Supervises other shop managers in the complex.
- Driving overall business growth of the retail shops in the complex in an effective and efficient manner.
- Representing and promoting the Complex in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Managing the day to day running of the retail complex including management of all staff.
- Ensuring that all staff are fully trained, competent and kept up to date within their respective roles.
- Ensuring that the Company’s Health and Safety Procedures and Policies are adhered to at all times, proactively identifying any areas requiring improvement.
- Direct, coordinate and carry out fire prevention, safety, security and protection programs for Marina facilities and boats berthed at the complex.
- Developing and implementing operating procedures, policies and budgets.
- Monitoring and co-ordinating the effective maintenance of all facilities within the complex.
- Implementing and enforcing rules and regulations consistently with all guest and contractors, and oversee the reporting and recording of any incidents and/or accidents.
- Conducting regular facility (shops) inspections.
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 years and above in similar role
Candidates must possess the following skills.
- Good customer service
- Public relations – Complex manager act as the public voice for the retail shop within the complex center
- Must have fair Legal knowledge
- Financial management – complex manager is responsible for financial aspects of the retail shopping center, including rent collection, payroll, accounts payable to vendors, and budgeting
- Communication skills – a retail complex manager can effectively communicate with a diverse group of individuals, including property management, retail management, security staff, middle management, and more
- Computer experience – Retail complex managers use computers to track inventory, record payroll, and perform other administrative tasks. Familiarity with the internet and word processing is usually a requirement for the position