Retail Management Information
1 - 3 Years
Applicants should have at least: 1. Diploma in Marketing 2. 1-3 years in a similar role 3. Ability to be innovative in thoughts and writing 4. Critical thinker and ability to pay attention to details
A reputable E-Commerce Company is seeking to engage the services of a Content Developer for the Company.
Successful candidates would be responsible for:
- Update the E-Commerce social media websites (Facebook and Twitter account etc.)
- Respond to posts or comments directed at answering customers concerns
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that directs traffic, initiates conversation and interaction.
- Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from company activities and events.
- Grows company online social networks by increasing fan base and interactions
- Maintains current information in Google accounts
- Complete other social media projects as assigned
- Develop and implement stock warehousing strategy and system – end to end process flow
7 Aryee Street