Retail Management Information
More than 10 years
• A good university degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any relevant discipline. A master’s degree will be an added advantage. • Not less than ten years experience in a similar top level executive position. • Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills • Must be capable of handling and coordinating multiple roles • Must possess excellent presentation skills Applicants who meet the above criteria should forward their CV for the above position, stating the role in the subject column.
Summary of Duties
The successful candidates shall among other duties be responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement business strategies.
- Manage and coordinate activities of the various Unit Managers.
- Ensure profitability and business sustainability.
- Generate and lead the closing of business contracts.
- Implementing overall company policy objectives.
- Ensuring the achievement of strategic goals.
- Enforcement of all internal controls.
- Liaising with Managers in the general day to day administration of all company activities.