Regional Sales Representative
Retail Management Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
Food and Beverage Jobs
GH¢3,000.00 - GH¢4,000.00
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a concentration in Marketing, Promotions, Advertising Sales, or Business Administration preferred • At least 3 years of industry sales experience • Strategic leadership ability
- Building business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Responsible for both primary and secondary sales.
- Coordinating Finance and logistics teams ensuring end to deliveries to customers.
- Handling customer grievances and account reconciliation
- Nurturing & Development of Distributors and Sales teams.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Managing the sales and marketing operations and accountable for increasing sales growth in the region /area
- Driving sales initiatives to achieve business goals & managing the sales team to achieve them
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping a close view of market trends and competition activities and pricing
- Building new sales initiatives.
- Setting and Ensuring Strong Re-distribution channels with proper controls.
- Execution of Company policies in term of Distributor selection and also in market place.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed