Brands Manager (Strong Background Experience In FMCG )
Retail Management Information
5 - 10 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
GH¢5,000.00 - GH¢10,000.00
a) Degree in Marketing or Social Sciences b) MBA in Marketing / Membership of a professional body c) Working experience of at least 5-10 years in a leading FMCG Company with exposure in the field of Market Research and Media Buying d) Computer Literacy - Must be familiar with Excel, Word processing and Power point software packages e) Good communication skills in English and local Languages ( Akan )
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to understand the target audience better (their needs, wants, where to find them, strategies to employ to engage them)
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies to deliver Brand growth and customer and acquisition
- Understand trend analysis to keep the brand ahead of competition
- Consistent competitor analysis and reporting
- Plan and coordinate internal and external product trainings (sales and salon team , Stylists)
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring brand performance and reporting all gaps with plans to mitigate same
- Managing consumer campaigns both ATL and BTL.
- Any other relative activity that will lead to achieving Brand growth targets and customer acquisition.
- Experience: Brand Management within FMCG’s (Food/Beverages and Cosmetics industry)
- Assist in developing brand strategies and executing marketing programs to achieve or exceed overall corporate financial goals
- Assist in developing brand's long-term strategy in terms of positioning, unique selling points, target audience, etc.
- Support in developing marketing plans for the brands that are in line with long-term brand objectives and strategies.
- Implement and lead execution of all consumer communications including promotions, advertising, packaging, etc.
- Provide analysis and in-depth understanding of category including competitive product positioning and performance evaluations
- Assist in the development of product and consumer research
- Support the marketing team in the development of trade marketing programs, retail merchandising and sales materials communication
- Liaise between the brand team and the advertising agency in terms of creative development
- Analyze the effectiveness of sales promotions and measurement of the impact of brand messages
- Suggests and recommends strategies to increase brands' share of the
- market and promote profitable margins and sales
- Monitor and review marketing activities geared towards sustaining brand's integrity among its populace