Regional Commercial Manager
Retail Management Information
Hotjobs Africa Ltd
3 - 5 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
- At least an HND/Degree in related field - 3 to 5 years relevant work experience - Must be a team player - Should have good presentation and communication skills - Must be willing to travel around whenever required
A multinational company (food and beverage) in Accra seeks to employ a commercial manager to manage commercial affairs of the company on regional levels.
- Deliver volume through a mix that will guarantee company revenue, collections and contribution margin aspirations.
- Manage the commercial agenda of the region to retain our status as the leader in the carbonated soft drinks category in the Ghanaian market, while making penetrative strides through innovation to capture growth in other non – alcoholic categories.
- Design, development and execution of the regional commercial strategy.
- Implementation of the aligned RTM strategy – the right model, and execution of the right distributor capability roadmap to enable our partners grow with TCCBCG.
- Implementation of the aligned Market Excellence strategy for the region – delivering CDE agenda (tracking and productivity) and RED agenda (visibility) in order to enhance execution standards in line with plan.
- Build an effective, efficient and profitable business relationship with the trade that effectively deals with customer complaints and objections to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Performance management – managing the team to deliver on the volume, financial and execution KPIs for success.
- Provide leadership by effectively coaching and developing team members for growth that will sustain a winning team identity through teamwork. Implement the right disciplinary process in line with TCCBCG policy to ensure the sales team operates effectively.
- Ensure Quality, Environmental & Occupational Safety and Health (QEOSH) & Food Safety compliance on every site of interest and during interaction with our partners and the trade.
Kojo Plange Street