Credit Officers Needed Urgently
Sales Marketing Information
Cayman Ghana Limited
Field Sales Representatives
1 - 3 Years
1. Degree/HND/DBS from an accredited recognized tertiary institution 2. At least two (2) years’ experience at similar position with prior training and expertise in loan appraisal and portfolio management 3. Able to properly appraise borrowers and make sound loan approval decisions 4. Excellent computer skills with good understanding of Microsoft office suite 5. Good at report writing and a good communicator 6. Excellent leadership skills 7. Able and willing to work in a team 8. Should be able to create and maintain a minimum loan portfolio of GH₵250,000.00 with PAR of not more than 3%
Our client, a fast growing microfinance company is seeking to hire qualified and experienced persons in the capacity of Credit Officers.
Duties and responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Work with the credit team to identify potential credit worthy borrowers, appraise them and maintain proper documentation on them based on Bank of Ghana KYC/CDD guidelines for improved lending.
- Market the company’s products to firms and individuals, identify the financial goals of potential clients and help promote the company products that fulfill their needs.
- Monitor competition and recommend changes and adjustments in products, services, policy and content of sales presentations through knowledge of the target market
- Work with the credit team to identify current and potential credit risks and help develop suitable strategies to avert them to ensure quality loan portfolio.
- Constantly keeping management informed of your portfolio status by submitting activity and results reports through your line Manager.
- Prevent loan defaults by undertaking daily visits and maintain close contact with defaulting clients, analyzing the issues at hand and reporting on the issues indicating their severity, to help Management provide timely interventions.
- Work with the credit team to build and maintain a cohesive credit team dedicated to meeting targets, deadlines and customer expectations through positive communication, mentoring and coaching.
113A Mbabane Avenue, East Legon.