Sales Engineer (Takoradi)
Sales Assistant Information
1 - 3 Years
QUALIFICATIONS: • Technical Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. • Must have 2 years working level experience in technical sales within the Oil & Gas Sector • Willingness and ability to travel 60% time across Ghana. • Must be a self-starter who is driven to completion of sales orders and project execution. • Proven Experience with monitoring the market and evaluating competition and customer specific strategic and operational factors to support business decisions would be an added advantage. SKILLS REQUIRED: • Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX - ERP system for Operations highly preferred. • Demonstrate high levels of Customer focus, Engagement ability and sustained levels of Process Excellence • Demonstrated track record of sales / business development growth within oil & gas market – target customers’ production/maintenance/operations/L&D/asset management organizations • Consultative selling and technical presentations to clients would be an added advantage. • Strong conflict management skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Ability for Cross Functional collaboration with Result orientation
- Estimate Market size / share for Sales portfolios in the region, identify competition intelligence (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats - SWOT), & develop market pricing strategy
- Map and generate sales opportunities for respective clients and reports such sales opportunities
- Proactively identify and resolve potential customer satisfaction issues and escalations.
- Ensure maximum utilisation of existing contracts by maintaining relationships with Clients through regular daily review visits.
- Deliver on Set Sales Targets and on sales & order booking targets.
- Deploy marketing communication / campaigns and customer engagement strategies in the region.
- Support and advice on Contract negotiations.
Peter Ala Adjetey Ave., Labone