Retail Sales Assistant Cum Cashier At A Supermarket
Sales Assistant Information
A reputable international duty-free shop is looking to recruit a Retail Sales Assistant cum Cashier.
Job purpose: Serves customers by helping them select products and increase the sales volume
- Welcome customer by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Direct customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advise customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing travelers’ cheque, cash and credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Ensure replenishment of stocks on the shelves.
- Review requirement of new stock depending on stock position.
- Ensure security of shop to prevent shop- lifting.
- Ensure appropriate display of products, Price tags and offers.
- To manage the Point of Sales (POS)
- To create accurate billing and manage customer satisfaction
- Obtain customer feedback on continuous basis.
- Assisting to maintain the shop clean and tidy.
- Achievement of sales targets as assigned.
- Customer satisfaction
- Accuracy of Stock control
- Minimum 3 years work experience in similar position with a reputed retail business.
- Product knowledge
- Stock management
- Ability to do multi-task, prioritize work and meet tight schedules
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Follow ethical behaviour
- Good team player
- Time management
Qualification & Experience: Graduation. Minimum 3 year experience in Retail Sales / cashier.
Others mandatory requirement
- Good conduct certificates from previous employee.
- Non-criminal back-ground certificate from police.