Dispatch Rider (1)
Sales Assistant Information
The Dispatch Rider Duties include:
· Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
· Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
· Report on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
· Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
· Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
· Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
· Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
· Record information, such as items received and delivered
· Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
· Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
· Manage, develop and dispatch all products effectively to retail customers in assigned territory
· Ensure prompt and correct product and POS pickup and recording
· Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.