Sales Assistant Information
This person will be responsible for identifying new prospects and selling products to them. He/She must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients. They will also need to stay ahead of ther competition and work on sharpening and improving their skills.
Additional job description will include the following;
- Answer the sales phone and follow-up on leads from the website, phone and other marketing sources.
- Prepare sales documents and other related documents
- Report weekly on Leads and prospective sales.
- Organize and correspond with Estate Agencies/Agents to assist them with product information.
- Willingness to learn about competitors’ products and track upcoming developments.
- Assist on client site visits/tours.
- Willingness to tour with clients at a beachfront development in the Volta Region.
- Track closed sales and update product availability.
- Track payment schedules and calendar to alert line managers on due receivables.
- Perform other duties as assigned and when they arise.