Sales Representative Legon,Madina, Bawleshie,American House)
Sales Executive Jobs Information
Sales Executive Jobs
Less than 1 Year
High School/Senior Secondary School
SHS Graduate, Diploma
- Contact a minimum number of clients
- Describe products and explain clearly the product terms and conditions
- Educate clients on payment options and operational processes
- Respond to all other client queries
- Enter and maintain logs of client information gathered
- Report to management any insights gathered on calls or in the field conduct, report, and make recommendations based on market surveys
- Perform any other requirements of management upon request
- Administrative tasks such as data entry
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum SHS/Diploma
- Customer Service Skills: the ability to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs, and helping communicate options for them.
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills: the ability to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Must reside in and around Achimota, Legon, Haatso, Okponglo, Madina, Ashaley Botswe Bawleshie, East Legon, American House, Ogbojo, Weija, McCarthy Hills
- Persistence in trying to make a sale and the ability to not be discouraged by unsuccessful sales
- Experience in insurance and financial services is a plus, appreciation, and concern for the plight of low-income people
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative; demonstrate self-motivation and energy, work well under pressure to meet sales goals.
- Fluency in spoken English and at least one local language