Sales Executive Jobs Information
Sales Executive Jobs
3 - 5 Years
1. 2 - 5 years minimum in sales and real estate or construction sector. Experience in sales of construction or building materials.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients in conjunction with Sales Manager.
- Assist determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Ensuring clients pay outstanding invoices
- Preparing and submitting bids for contracts.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Updates on Customers Relationship management (CRM) effectively with all appropriate data.
- Sending marketing emails to customers
- Reporting on activities towards targets achievement to the Sales Manager.
- Researching potential targets, industries and customers.
- and other duties as and when assigned
The Mint Square, Tema Comm.3