Sales Executive Jobs Information
Our client, a leading company in the manufacturing industry is looking for an experienced individual for the role of a SALES CONSULTANT to support the company’s operations.
The successful candidate is expected to carry out special projects and tasks from superiors that are within the scope of his/her function or are essential to the firm throughout the year. He or she will provide support to the Head NIRO and Regional Sales Manager Central Africa responsible for the development of the Ghanian market as well as the achievement of the sales and strategic objectives.
He or she would undertake the following duties as well:
- Oversee all sales activities (DSS, BAS, CER) ensuring sales targets and budgets are achieved
- Provide commercial and technical support/training for representative partners and their customers
- Track and follow up on projects at every stage from acquisition, design, sales and after-sales to maximize opportunities for product sales
- Maintain and develop relationships with consultants, architects, contractors to secure specification of products
- Ensure cooperation between trader, specifier, and contractor to protect specification, improve market awareness and customer service
- Coordinate with partners to ensure smooth collaboration: product knowledge, display, pricing, stocks
- Develop technical know-how structure at our distribution partners and stakeholders
- Ensure continued market research (competitive landscape) and develop recommendations for the market approach.
- Perform aftersales responsibility in addition to onsite/off site support
- Organise and conduct visits, factory tours and trainings in Switzerland, Germany and South Africa
Use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for all sales activities (contact reports, projects, showroom equipment, marketing activities)