Business Development Executive - International Market
Sales Executive Information
Volta Presentation Company Limited
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Tertiary Qualification/ Professional graduate Sales and Marketing experience with proven success in the area. Experience with Fast Moving Consumer Goods Enthusiastic, positive, proactive, and Independent. Ability to communicate well / eloquent speech / good English and effective emails. International and online sales experience will be equally advantageous Negotiation and customer service skills. Team player and leadership skills. KEY COMPETENCIES • Critical thinking and problem solving skills • Planning and organizing • Communication skills • Influencing and leading • Project management • Negotiation • Presentation skills
- Identify opportunities and develop strategic plans to enhance same.
- Design plans to achieve all objectives and develop plans for new business.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages
- Conduct research to identify new markets and opportunities
- Develop working relationships that turn into revenue
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: from lead generation to signing agreements, negotiations, closing deals, and assisting the account management
- Present company & products to potential clients utilizing all channels and media
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and any further documentation
- Effectively interact with other departments to deliver client requests
- Keep updated on market trends and issues affecting the industry as well as collecting competitor intelligence
- Partake in ad-hoc marketing activities in order to increase visibility in current and expanding markets.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
3 Nortsoo St. North Dzorwulu