Sales Executive (Shipping Industry- Tema)
Sales Executive Information
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating plans.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, and direct mail.
- Achieves satisfactory profit ratio and market share in relation to preset standards in the shipping industry.
- Ensures effective control of sales results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of sales objectives falls within designated plans.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions in the shipping industry.
- Monitor competitor plans, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Assist in preparation of sales activity report and present it to the executive management.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all areas as required.
- Develop sales channel activities and coordinate in sales expansion by establishing territories, quotas, and goals.
- Meet with key clients, assisting with negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
A first degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
Minimum of three (3) years working experience in related field.
Experience in dealing with shipping firms is a plus
Applicants should be living in Tema