Sales & Marketing Officers (Tema)
Sales Executive Information
- Prepare strategic objectives and goals for sales, market promotion, and communication for approval by the Branch Manager.
- · Implement strategic marketing and sales goals and action plans.
- · Forecast market trends in order to realize the company’s objectives.
- · Initiate and implement promotion strategies and programmes to drive sales and generate enough income for the company.
- · Manage the budget of the branch, including disbursement of available resources to achieve desired goals.
- · Monitor the implementation of programmes/projects to ensure timely delivery of orders and adopt appropriate measures, to achieve sales targets.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s services.
Assist branch manager to plan advertisements and participate in promotional activities in line with the company’s policy.
Prepare periodic sales report indicating sale volume, potential sales, and areas that need expansion.
Monitor market conditions, competitor products, sale volumes and market demands/requirements in order to enhance the market share of the company
Develop and recommend service lines and pricing strategy to produce sustainable and demand driven services.
Evaluate market intelligence and implement measures that address customer expectations and complaints if any.
Assist the Branch Manager in validating job orders and follow-up on the process for timely delivery of contracts.
Ensure satisfactory profit ratio and market share in line with company’s objectives.
Manage external communication and reliable public relation to guarantee the achievement of marketing objectives.
Maintain cordial relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
Assist in the coordination of the organization’s sales /promotion activity.
Ensure positive, clear and consistent corporate image throughout all promotional materials, and media.
Review and analyze the company’s sales performance against targets, budget allocation and plans to ensure departmental process improvement.
Any other specific duties that may be assigned by the Branch Manager from time to time.