Marketing Executive (Computers & Home Appliances)
Sales Executive Information
Our client, a dealer in computers and home appliances is currently looking for an efficient and a proactive MARKETING EXECUTIVE to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing company’s products, generate leads and setting executable targets to expand company’s clientele base.
- Market company’s product to new and existing customers.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily.
- Participate in negotiation processes, advise clients on market conditions, prices and related matters.
- Prepare quotation for clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Perform quality checks on products and service delivery by driving customer satisfaction and monitoring service delivery.
- Provide market intelligence on customers and competitors
- Provide proper feedback to management on customer complaints, recommendation, reaction among others.
- Advise customers on how best to use the product.
- Use technical skills to demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness of the product.
- Study product description to update job knowledge.
- Ensure timely and professional submission of all information as requested by clients, ensure follow-up.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on activities.
- Report to management on daily basis about your activities
- Aim to achieve weekly, monthly or annual targets.
- Maintain accurate records