Field Sales Agent (Kumasi - Suame Maakro)
Sales Executive Information
1 - 3 Years
- Contact a minimum number of clients in the field
- Describe products and explain clearly the product terms and conditions
- Educate clients on payment options and operational processes such as making a claim
- Respond to all other client queries
- Enter and maintain logs of client information gathered
- Report to management any insights gathered on calls or in the field
- Conduct, report and make recommendations based on market surveys
- Perform any other requirements of management upon request
- Administrative tasks such as data entry
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma/Degree certificate required
- Customer Service Skills: ability to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills: ability to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Grit and Persistence: persistence in trying to make a sale and the ability to not be discouraged by unsuccessful sales
- Professional experience in insurance and financial services is a plus
- Appreciation and concern for the plight of low-income people
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative; demonstrate self -motivation and energy, work well under pressure to meet sales goals.
- Fluency in spoken English and at least one local language