Sales Executive, Takoradi
Sales Executive Information
Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Sell all products (vehicles, heavy duty equipment, etc) distributed by company
- Identify business opportunities in your dedicated sectors.
- Establish relevant contacts and develop business relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain and develop good quality relationship with existing clients by providing support, recommending new products and services.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times and ensure customers are dealt in a professional manner.
- Follow and ascertain the payment of any sales.
- Verify the good delivery of the products and customer satisfaction
- Establish the necessary file for any transaction
- Create and fill up the necessary prospect or customer sheet for implementation of the customer follow-up data processing system
- Prospect and prioritization of customers
- Review sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gather market and customer information and report this information to Management
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to management
Sales Executive Skills and Qualification:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Negotiation skills, Communication skills. 3 - 5 years experience in a automobile or heavy duty equipment inductry is a plus. Must have a valid Drivers License 'B'.